Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does (5 Days, 5) Continents; Day 2

Continuing with the Digit-al Dozing does 5 days of continents in 5 days,  this is what I did for day 2; my ode to Australia and the Great Barrier Reef.


I thought that Tonic The Place's You'll Go would be a great base for underwater with the variety of shades that this awesome multichrome provides.  This is three coats, no topcoat.  Lots of pictures to show all it's facets!






Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped the ocean floor.


Polynesia BM-XL107




Added fish and other creatures using more images.  The images in the entire mani are from Polynesia BM-XL107, MoYou Sailor Collection-01, MoYou Sailor Collection-08, MoYou Sailor Collection-10 and JR 24.  Stamping polishes were MdU 11, 29, 39, 46, 51 and MoYou Pink!.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I have not enough words for the chrome base, its just wowwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Stamping made it more gorgeous. perfect pick for sea mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The base is just fantastic!!! Your stamping is perfection as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that Tonic is like 5 polishes in one! Great choice in base! I love this to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, that Tonic is stunning!! I need to rescue that one from my untrieds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!