Thursday, November 16, 2017

Digit-al Dozen Does Futuristic; Day 3


I'm a little late with Day 3 of Digit-al Dozen Futuristic theme, so sorry if any one's keeping track!

I have to admit, I got my order of Pahlish Kawaii this week and wanted to put it on immediately.  But I also had to do a Digit-al Dozen mani so I thought, how could I kill two birds with one stone?  Then I seen this image from the plate I've used for the last couple mani's, Creative Shop 29, sitting out on my mani desk still and I thought, that image looks like the opening to a cosmic force, or those time warps you see on TV and maybe, just maybe, we'll have time real time warps in the future. Doesn't that sound futuristic? So everything tied in together and this mani was born!  This is what I came up with!



Started with a base of two coats of Pahlish Kawaii.


This shifty little number was hard to capture in all the pix but you can see the green glow here and there.


This was the best pix I got of the shift on Ms. Cindy!  Try as I might, I couldn't replicate it in exactly the same place on with my posing hand!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


I initially was going to just stamp with the dark metallic green to hopefully catch some of the green shimmer in Kawaii, but unfortunately, the stamping didn't show up that well.  So double stamped the cosmic force (lol) image on Creative Shop 29 using Hit The Bottle Emeralds Are Forever, then FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!




Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!