Sunday, November 5, 2017

Pahlish Petropolis

It's a pretty dark and gloomy day here in Southern Ontario; how about some pretty, bright nails to brighten up the day?


Started with two coats of Pahlish Petropolis, no top coat.


Added a coat of KBShimmer before stamping.


Stamped using an image from Creative Shop 55 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Creative Shop 55




Topped with a coat of KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  Unfortunately, this was one of those base polishes that turned the stamping polish a little pink; not sure if it's that obvious in the pix but it did happen.


Hope you're having a great weekend; thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!