Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Digit-al Dozen Does All That Glitters; Day 2


I have a habit of doing manis with the ring finger accent nail and this is from a phase when I was doing pretty neutral nails (for me, anyway, as brights is more my thing!) with matching glitter accents.  I love, love, love how this turned out even thought it's not a bright and am sharing for Day 2 of Digit-al Dozen all that glitters challenge!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a base of two coats of Girly Bits Love Yourself First, with accent of Girly Bits Sand of a Beach, CoTM July 2017. 


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Apipila p.02 using FunkyFingers Gesso.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Added studs to accent.


I was going to leave it at that but I'm all about the busy nails so decided to dot all the flowers using the accent polish; Girly Bits Sand of a Beach.


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.


I think these two colours pair really well and tried to capture the holo in Sand of a Beach!


Here's the other ladies Day 2 mani's!



Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. All a girl needs to get through the day is glittery flowers! Love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It's fun to wear soft shades sometimes, especially with that lovely accent. So glad you added the flower centers, that makes the look. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!