Monday, April 23, 2018

Earth Day Nails!

I'm a little late for Earth Day, sorry!  For some reason, I really thought it was April 24th and had set aside some plates that have the Earth Day words and the world and other appropriate images but didn't realize until the actual day (April 22nd) when I seen people posting on IG, etc.  that it wasn't the 24th after all.  So I'm going to use these oceanic nails for my late Earth Day nails!  Here's what I came up with!


Started with a gradient using Zoya Pixie Dust NYX, Liberty and Waverly.  I think this is just one or two presses down with the sponge; coverage was great!  Probably the fastest gradient I've ever done! Now I want to do more gradients using these Zoya Pixie Dust polishes!


Stamped using images from Moyra Plate 29 - Waterworld.


I hope you had a great Earth Day on this amazing planet we live on!  Hopefully, it will be around for millions and millions of more years for future generations to enjoy!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog! I do appreciate it and read every one. Please note that comments that contain any links or spam that I deem inappropriate to the post will be deleted. My email is mrsrexy at gmail dot com if you need to reach me. Thanks!